Hola, you better all appreciate the effort I just put in to accessing this webpage. The computer keyboard is for Spanish...all the websites are in Spanish and although something may be the obvious term, it´s never the right button. But, I´m here.
I´m here, I´m alive, I´ve already been sick and lost. I can tell this will be a fabulous trip! JK but really it will. The people here are fun and nice and so far we haven´t spoke in Spanish much.
I hope everyone is having a great time in MN.
We landed and of course...it rains. 52 degrees and raining...haha stupid MN weather. I´ll write more later, but I skipped my siesta and might take one now.
Hasta pronto!
Friday, June 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm happy to hear you are there and safe, but not so happy to hear you've already gotten sick and lost! Knock it off now! haha... I know you're going to have a great time, it's just a big adjustment I'm sure. Well keep writing!
miss you already!
Post a Comment